Our industry is all about entertainment. We work with incredible clients who deliver amazing experiences and we play a key role in getting those experiences off on the right foot. If you're highly motivated, have great attention to detail and love live events, we want to hear from you!
If you don't see a posting that suits you but you'd like to be part of an exciting new entertainment brand, send your resume to email@example.com along with a note explaining how you can help. We're always open to great new ideas.
Director of Operations – Winnipeg, Manitoba
TixiT Ticket Company is a rapidly growing event ticketing management solution in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Currently our clients sell more than 500,000 tickets per year and our client base is growing.
We are looking for an experienced Director of Operations to organize and oversee the daily operations of our company. You will ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching its people.
As the Director of Operations, you will be responsible for managing the growth of the company with comprehensive project management, operational budget forecasting as well as strategic planning.
The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various company processes. The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan many kinds of operational activities. Must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business.
The goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the company’s operations to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success.
- Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Proven experience as Director of Operations or equivalent position
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. project management, finance, customer service etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
To apply for this position, please forward cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.